Raise.com is a website where users can purchase other people’s unused gift cards at a significant discount. They often run promotions for additional percentages off. Honestly, I use Raise for all of my major purchases and most of my smaller ones. All discount gift cards are verified for value and backed by a 1 year money back guarantee… So, your purchase is safe. I’m going to teach you how easy purchasing discount gift cards through Raise is.
To Sign Up
Today, I’m going to use T.J.Maxx as an example, but there are hundreds of stores to purchase from. I’m going to show you how to save $10 on your first order of $25(on top of the awesome savings)!
- Sign up by clicking the following referral link. You’ll get an automatic $5 off your first order. https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/mbarbehen
- Enter all of your info (including your cell phone as this will be needed to claim your $5).
- In the upper right hand corner of the site, click “My Account” and go down to “Settings.” Then click “Claim Referral” and complete the process. If you are asked for a reward/referral code, enter: mbarbehen
- Important: Please use the following link to order your discount gift card. Raise Gift Card Purchase Link (<–This is my affiliate link. If you value tutorials like this, please use my link to keep me working on content like this).
- Enter Promo code RAISE25AF to save another $5 on your order ($25 minimum).
That’s $10 off your first purchase!
Here is a screen shot of currently available cards:
As you can see, there are several cards available at 11.4% off. You’d be hard-pressed to find a T.J.Maxx coupon on top of their already great prices. This is like making your own coupon any time you want! You can sort by value, and percent off. These are physical gift cards, so they will be mailed to you for free within 3-10 business days. There are also e-gift cards for online merchants, these are emailed to you (within minutes).
Seriously, give it a try. Make a $25 purchase, use the card, and see how awesome it is.
I have purchased appliances with discount Home Depot gift cards! There are no fees, no surprises… just savings!
Don’t forget to check out MamaSavesALot on Facebook for daily deals and updates delivered right to your newsfeed. http://www.facebook.com/mamasavesalot
This post contains affiliate links.